Wednesday, November 21, 2018

NOVEMBER NEWS BULLETINS

http://ohiovalley.csbministries.org/events/father-son-campout-2/

Father & Son Winter Getaway Nov. 30-Dec. 1

Don’t forget to sign up for the Father & Son winter retreat no later than November 28th. You can see details and sign up at our Ohio Valley Region website.

Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Conference

I spoke at two ISI Men's conferences over the past month, Akron and Rochester. My workshop offered the unique opportunity to bring teenage guys and seasoned men together. The workshop is designed to get each generation to look at one another with a fresh understanding. The goal is to inspire inter-generational discipleship.

Mailing Campaign

Steve Miller and I, with the help of Bob Britton from CSB’s home office, are ready to launch the first of three mailings that will go out to over 500 churches in northeast Ohio. Pray that this campaign will produce momentum for CSB Ministries, and result in more men discipling our next generation.

End of year newsletter

My end of the year letter is nearly ready to go out. If you are not on my regular mailing list, please email me a request with your address.
http://store.csbministries.org/adventure-trails-quest-for-manhood/

Quest for Manhood

My major national project “Quest for Manhood” was released this fall. This revision of our Adventure Trails teen discipleship guide has been rolling off the shelves. You can get a copy from the Brigade Shop.

Thanksgiving

I am continually grateful for all of you who support our ministry through your prayers and financial support. I’m especially thankful for all of the men in the field who are diligently discipling our next generation using the tools of CSB Ministries. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment